Released just in time for Christmas, get ready for larger-than-life action sequences, laugh-out-loud comedy and a wealth of bonus special features, with The Hitman’s Bodyguard, exploding on to Blu-ray™, DVD, 4K Ultra HD, Digital HD and VoD on 11 December, 2017, courtesy of Lionsgate Home Entertainment.
To celebrate the release, we are giving FIVE readers the chance to win a copy of the film on Blu-ray™.
Join the ultimate duo, Samuel L. Jackson and Ryan Reynolds, on an adrenaline-fulled ride of comedy and action with The Hitman’s Bodyguard.
© 2017 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc.
The Hitman’s Bodyguard is an action comedy about the world’s top protection agent (Reynolds) and his new client: a notorious hitman (Jackson).
They’ve been opposite ends of a bullet for years but now must come together for 24 hours to get from England to The Hague.
The only thing standing in their way is the murderous dictator (Oldman) who uses his power to create trouble for the pair at every stop along their way.
The Hitman’s Bodyguard is released DVD, Blu-ray™, Ultra HD Blu-Ray, Digital HD and VOD, on December 11th 2017.
© 2017 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc.
To enter, answer the following question and fill out the form with ‘HITMAN’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
***** QUESTION *****
Who stars as the notorious hitman in The Hitman’s Bodyguard?
A. Sam Neil
B. Samuel L. Jackson
C. Ryan Reynolds
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Thursday 14th December, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
By entering the Prize Draw, each Entrant (as defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions, and agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter in respect of the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and otherwise in relation to the Prize Draw. Entrants who do not comply with the Terms and Conditions will not be eligible to win the Prize.
1. Eligibility Requirements
· The prize draw closes on Thursday 14th December, 2017 at 23:59 GMT.
· The prize draw is open to individuals who must be aged 15 or over when entering the prize draw and resident in the UK (the “Entrants”). The Promoter has the right, at its discretion, to request proof of age and residence to receive the prize. Entrants under 18 must make sure that their parent/guardian have consented to their entry into the competition and to these Terms and Conditions.
· The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
· Only one entry per person will be considered.
2. How to Enter
· Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the prize draw.
· To enter the prize draw, Entrants must answer the question correctly by the prize draw close date. All entries must be submitted via http://www.theartsshelf.com/2017/12/07/competition-win-…itmans-bodyguard/
· No other forms of entry will be accepted.
· The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
· Prize for five winner(s) is:
– Copy of The Hitman’s Bodyguard on BluRay
· The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
· The prize for each winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
· The prizes are supplied by Feref, 17-18 Great Pulteney Street, London
4. Notifying the Prize Draw Winner
· Prize winners will be chosen at random performed by a computer process [OR supervised by an independent person] and will be contacted by a representative from The Arts Shelf by email/ telephone provided on entry within 14 days of the prize draw closing date.
· The prize(s) will be sent to the winner(s) by post within 30 of days of being notified of their win.
· The names of the prize winners may be obtained for one month after the prize draw close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ and marked with the name ‘[The Hitman’s Bodyguard with The Arts Shelf]’.
5. Prize Terms
· Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
· If a prize winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification that they are a winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
· The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other prize draw or promotion by the prize winners.
· The Promoter is Feref, 17-18 Great Pulteney Street, London, W1F 9NE. The prize draw is run in association with The Arts Shelf.
· This prize draw is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited or The Arts Shelf or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
· The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this (prize draw) competition on reasonable notice.
· There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
· The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the postal/delivery service.
7. Use of Personal Information
· Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
· By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
8. Limitation of Liability
· Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
· The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or those partnered with this prize draw
· Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
· The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
· These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. Contacting Us
· if you have any queries about the manner in which the Prize Draw is administered, how your data is used by Lionsgate, and/or should you require us to remove your personal information from our systems, please contact: Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ
© 2017 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc.