Follow one of sport’s most unforgettable journeys with the unflinching and brutally honest documentary, CONOR McGREGOR: NOTORIOUS, out now on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Platforms.
To celebrate the release, we have 3 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away.
Boxing since the age of 12, Dublin-born Conor McGregor has gone from a plumbing apprenticeship and a life on benefits to being the current UFC Featherweight Champion and the biggest fight sports star in the world. Just 29 years old and a pro-fighter since 2008, with 15 wins by knock out under his belt, McGregor is an icon to his faithful fans who remain absorbed by his peerless skill, his fearless attitude and his infamous swagger. Much more than that though, McGregor is a personality who is hard to ignore and is admired within and without the world of UFC for his unrivalled passion, dedication and commitment.
CONOR McGREGOR: NOTORIOUS, filmed over the course of 4 years, is a gripping access-all-areas account of McGregor’s personal and professional journey from claiming benefits and living in his mum’s spare room with his girlfriend to claiming multiple championship belts and 7-figure pay packets. Featuring exclusive interviews, unprecedented access and fight footage, this is the ultimate behind-the-scenes look at a sporting icon and his meteoric rise.
Directed by Gavin Fitzgerald, CONOR McGREGOR: NOTORIOUS is produced by Jamie D’Alton for Motive Films.
To enter, fill out the form with ‘Conor’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Thursday 30th November, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.