Are you ready to play a game?
To celebrate the release of the 8th chapter in the SAW series, JIGSAW, out now in cinemas nationwide, and starring Laura Vandervoort, Tobin Bell and Callum Keith Rennie, we are giving you the chance to win your very own copy of the Saw 1-7 Box Set on DVD, containing all 7 gruesome instalments, and signed by Tobin Bell.
One of the highest grossing Horror franchises of all time is back, taking the Jigsaw killer’s signature brand of twisted scenarios to the next level.
To enter, answer the following question and fill out the form with ‘Saw’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
***** QUESTION *****
What animal noise can be heard in the JIGSAW trailer?
a) A pig
b) A dog
c) A horse
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 3rd November, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via http://www.theartsshelf.com and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is Friday 27 October, 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on Friday 3rd November, 2017. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind OR If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process.
7. The winner will receive a Saw 1-7 DVD signed by Tobin Bell.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to info@theartsshelf within 7 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.