Get ready for the ultimate adventure as Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg present the new and explosive addition to the Transformers family: TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT.
To celebrate the digital release of the film, and the DVD, Blu-ray™ and 4K Ultra HD™ release on 30 October, 2017, we are giving you the chance to win one of 3 x Blu-ray™ copies of the blockbuster film!
Humans and TRANSFORMERS are at war; OPTIMUS PRIME is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of TRANSFORMERS on Earth.
Saving our world falls upon the shoulders of an unlikely alliance: Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg); BUMBLEBEE; an English Lord (Sir Anthony Hopkins); and an Oxford Professor (Laura Haddock).
There comes a moment in everyone’s life when we are called upon to make a difference.
In TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT, the hunted will become heroes. Heroes will become villains. Only one world will survive: theirs, or ours.
Transformers – See It First on Digital now, and on DVD, Blu-ray™ and 4K Ultra HD™ 30 October, 2017
Transformers © 2017 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved
To enter, answer the following question and fill out the form with ‘Prime’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
***** QUESTION *****
In the trailer, what is the colour of the transformer Mark Wahlberg’s character uses and describes as being out of their mind?
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Wednesday 1st November, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– Open to UK residents only
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
– Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone
– Winner’s details may be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment
– The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address