Featuring a career best performance from Richard Gere, the comedic and compassionate ‘Norman: The Moderate Rise and Tragic Fall of a New York Fixer‘ is available on DVD from today courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
To celebrate the release, we have 3 x DVD copies of the film to give away to our readers!
Norman Oppenheimer (Richard Gere) lives a lonely life in the margins of New York City power and money, and strives to be everyone’s friend. His incessant networking leads him nowhere until he ends up befriending a young but charismatic politician, Micha Eshel (Lior Ashkenazi), at a low point in his life. Three years later, the politician becomes the Prime Minister of Israel. Norman uses Eshel’s name to leverage his biggest deal ever: a series of quid pro quo transactions linking the Prime Minister to Norman’s nephew (Michael Sheen), a rabbi (Steve Buscemi), a mogul (Harris Yulin), his assistant (Dan Stevens) and a treasury official from the Ivory Coast. Norman’s plans soon go awry, creating the potential for an international catastrophe he must struggle to prevent.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Norman’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Monday 23rd October, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.