First released back in 1981, Joe Dante‘s game changing horror, THE HOWLING, now arrives on DVD and Blu-ray (for the first time in the UK) in a newly restored edition on 9th October, 2017, and to celebrate the release, we have 3 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away!
Graphically violent, sexually explicit and nightmarishly intense, it remains one of the most original werewolf movies of the eighties, now stunningly restored for a new generation of horror fans.
After an intense confrontation with a serial killer, news anchor Karen White (Dee Wallace) is left traumatised and suffering from amnesia. In need of recovery, Karen takes refuge within “The Colony”, a country retreat organised by her psychiatrist Dr Waggner (Patrick Macnee). But things at “The Colony” aren’t as idyllic as they originally seemed and as blood curdling screams break the midnight silence, Karen’s memories slowly begin to come into focus.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Howling’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Thursday 12th October, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.