To celebrate the release of House of Cards: The Complete Fifth Season, out now on Blu-ray and DVD, we have 2 x Blu-ray copies of the box-set to give away courtesy of our friends at Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
In the midst of the presidential election, tensions mount in the White House as Frank (Golden Globe® winner Kevin Spacey) and Claire (Golden Globe® winner Robin Wright) continue to navigate their political careers and redefine their relationships – particularly with each other.
Season Five of the Emmy® Award-winning® political drama is marked by violent power plays, new alliances, stunning betrayals and, as always, a desire to win at any cost – and not just from Frank Underwood.
House of Cards: The Complete Fifth Season is out now on Blu-ray and DVD from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Cards’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Wednesday 11th October, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.