Discover the true story behind the world’s most famous bear this month with the release of Goodbye Christopher Robin, in UK cinemas September 29th.
The film tells the fascinating story of the relationship between beloved children’s author A.A. Milne and his son Christopher Robin, whose toys inspired the magical world of Winnie-the-Pooh.
To celebrate the release, we’re giving you the chance to win a signed film poster.
Goodbye Christopher Robin gives a rare glimpse into the relationship between beloved children’s author A. A. Milne (Domhnall Gleeson) and his son Christopher Robin, whose toys inspired the magical world of Winnie the Pooh. Along with his mother Daphne (Margot Robbie), and his nanny Olive (Kelly Macdonald), Christopher Robin and his family are swept up in the international success of the books; the enchanting tales bringing hope and comfort to England after the First World War. But with the eyes of the world on Christopher Robin, what will the cost be to the family?
Additional cast includes Stephen Campbell Moore, Alex Lawther, Richard McCabe, Nico Mirallegro, Geraldine Somerville and Phoebe Waller-Bridge. The film is directed by Simon Curtis (WOMAN IN GOLD, MY WEEK WITH MARILYN) from a script written by Frank Cottrell-Boyce (RAILWAY MAN, MILLIONS) and Simon Vaughan (“War and Peace”).
Damian Jones (ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS: THE MOVIE, THE LADY IN THE VAN) produced with Steve Christian (BELLE), and Curtis and Vaughan also served as executive producers.
Goodbye Christopher Robin is released in UK cinemas from September 29th, 2017
To enter, answer the following question and fill out the form with ‘Pooh’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
***** QUESTION *****
Who plays A.A. Milne in Goodbye Christopher Robin?
A. Dominic West
B. Domhnall Gleeson
C. David Tennant
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 6th October, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– Competition will close at 23:59 on Friday 6th October, 2017
– Open to UK residents only
– Feref is the competition promoter
– Prize for 1 winner is: 1x Signed Film Poster
– There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
– If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
– Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone
– Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment
– The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.