Head on down to the bay under the protection of our trusty lifeguards Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron in BAYWATCH and get ready for a whole range of hilarious twists and turns.
To celebrate the DVD release on 25 September, as well as the extended Blu-ray™ and 4k Ultra HD™ releases, we are giving you the chance to win a copy on Blu-ray™, along with an exclusive Baywatch hoodie!
When a dangerous crime wave hits the beach, legendary Lt. Mitch Buchannon (Dwayne Johnson) leads his elite squad of badass lifeguards on a mission to prove you don’t have to wear a badge to save the bay. Joined by a trio of hot-shot recruits including former Olympian Matt Brody (Zac Efron), they’ll ditch the surf and go deep undercover to take down a ruthless businesswoman (Priyanka Chopra), whose devious plans threaten the future of the bay.
Baywatch – Own it on DVD, Blu-ray™ and 4K Ultra HD™ on 25 September, 2017!
Baywatch © 2017 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved
To enter, answer the following question and fill out the form with ‘Mitch’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
***** QUESTION *****
In the trailer Dwayne Johnson’s character says he and his fellow lifeguards must protect what at all costs?
a) The Beach
b) The Harbour
c) The Bay
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Monday 2nd October, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.