One of the most acclaimed sci-fi adventures of all time, Joss Whedon’s spectacular Firefly is set to be re-released in a 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition box set on 11 September, 2017, and to celebrate we have 1 x DVD copy of the set to give away!
Set 500 years in the future in the aftermath of a universal civil war, Firefly follows Captain Malcolm Reynolds and his renegade crew of the transport ship Serenity – a fiercely loyal team ready to tackle any job, legal or not.
But when they unwittingly take on a mysterious pair of travelers, they find themselves constantly on the run, desperate to evade Alliance authorities, flesh-eating Reavers and other hostile dangers in the darkest corners of space.
To enter, fill out the form with ‘Firefly’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Wednesday 13th September, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone/email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.