WIN PATRIOTS DAY ON DVD – AVAILABLE ON 4K UHD BLU-RAY, BLU-RAY AND DVD JUNE 26TH
An inspirational story of real life heroes, PATRIOTS DAY stars Mark Wahlberg, Kevin Bacon, John Goodman, Michelle Monaghan & J.K Simmons, and comes to 4K UHD Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™ and DVD June 26, and Digital Download on June 19.
We’re celebrating the release of this intense and eye-opening true story by giving you the chance to win PATRIOTS DAY on DVD.
Directed by acclaimed filmmaker Peter Berg (Deepwater Horizon, Lone Survivor), PATRIOTS DAY is an account of the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing and the everyday heroes who inspired the world in the extraordinary hours that followed.
In the aftermath of an unspeakable act of terror, Police Sergeant Tommy Saunders (Mark Wahlberg) joins courageous survivors, first responders and investigators in a race against the clock to hunt down the bombers before they strike again. Weaving together the stories of Special Agent Richard Deslauriers (Kevin Bacon), Police Commissioner Ed Davis (John Goodman), Sergeant Jeffrey Pugliese (J.K. Simmons) and nurse Carol Saunders (Michelle Monaghan) this visceral and unflinching chronicle captures the suspense of the most sophisticated manhunt in law enforcement history and the strength of the people of Boston.
To enter, answer the following question and fill out the form with ‘Boston’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
***** QUESTION *****
According to the surveillance footage, how many bombers were there?
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Thursday 29th June, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
1. The prize draw opens at on THURSDAY 22 JUNE 2017 and closes at THURSDAY 29 JUNE 2017. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
2. The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The prize draw is run in association with The Arts Shelf and Grapevine Digital Limited.
3. Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the prize draw and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize. Entrants aged under 18 must seek permission to enter this prize draw from a parent/guardian.
4. To enter the prize draw, entrants must answer the question and complete the form. They must do so by the prize draw closing date and time.
5. Only one entry per person will be considered. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. If entering through Facebook or Twitter a valid account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Facebook or Twitter user is needed. All entrants must abide by the terms and conditions required by Facebook or Twitter.
6. Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the prize draw.
7. Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegible, illegal, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
8. Prize for the winner is ONE (1) Patriots Day DVD.
9. The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
10. The prize winner will be chosen at random performed by a computer process and contacted by a representative from The Arts Shelf within 24 hours of the prize draw closing date.
11. In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
12. If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
14. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
15. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other prize draw or promotion by the prize winner.
16. The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize. The prize will be sent to the winner within 28 days of being notified of their win.
17. By entering the prize draw, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
19. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. This prize draw is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited, Grapevine Digital Limited or The Arts Shelf or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
23. Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
24. The name of the prize winner will be announced on the Promoter’s website and may be obtained for three months after the prize draw close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ marked with the name ‘Patriots Day DVD Prize Draw Winners’.
25. These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.