The extraordinary true story of conscientious objector Desmond Doss, director Mel Gibson‘s Academy Award-winning HACKSAW RIDGE (Best Film Editing and Best Sound Mixing) will be available to own on Blu-ray, DVD and 4K Ultra HD from 22nd May, 2017, courtesy of Lionsgate UK.
To celebrate the release, we’re giving away 2x Blu-ray copies of the film!
HACKSAW RIDGE is the epic and inspiring true story of Desmond Doss (Andrew Garfield), the army medic and conscientious objector who, during the bloodiest battle of World War II, saved 75 men without firing a gun.
Mel Gibson directs this all-star supporting cast, including Sam Worthington, Hugo Weaving, Teresa Palmer, Luke Bracey and Vince Vaughn.
HACKSAW RIDGE will be available on BLU-RAY™, DVD, ULTRA HD BLU-RAY™, BLU-RAY™ STEELBOOK & DIGITAL DOWNLOAD from 22nd May 2017.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Doss’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Monday 22nd May, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.