Led by an Academy Award-winning performance from Casey Affleck, and with an ensemble cast including Michelle Williams, Kyle Chandler, Lucas Hedges and Tate Donovan, writer-director Kenneth Lonergan’s universally acclaimed drama Manchester By The Sea arrives on Blu-ray and DVD on 15 May, 2017.
After the death of his older brother Joe (Kyle Chandler), Lee Chandler (Affleck) returns to his home town of Manchester-by-the-Sea to shockingly discover that Joe has made him sole guardian of his nephew Patrick (breakout star Lucas Hedges).
Taking leave of his job, Lee reluctantly returns to care for Patrick, a spirited 16-year-old, and is forced to deal with a past that separated him from his wife Randi (Michelle Williams) and the community where he was born and raised.
Bonded by the man who held their family together, both Lee and Patrick struggle to adjust to a world without him.
To celebrate the release, we have 3 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away courtesy of Studiocanal UK.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Manchester’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Wednesday 17th May, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.