Explore a momentous period in the history of Russia and the Russian Avant-Garde through Margy Kinmonth’s bold and exciting documentary, Revolution: New Art for a New World.
Heralded as “A Radical, Visual Feast” by The Times ★★★★ and “Ravishing and revolutionary” by Peter York ★★★★★, Revolution brings to life the artists of the Russian Avant-Garde by drawing on the collections of major Russian institutions, including rare unseen 100 year old archive footage from the Russian film vaults.
Don’t miss out on a chance to “immerse (yourself) in this controversial time for a fresh look at the ideas and works of art of the avant-garde, whose courage amazes after 100 years.”
To celebrate, we have 3 x DVD copies of the film to give away to three lucky readers.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Russia’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Thursday 27th April, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.