Expect to see an all-star cast in a whole new light this spring as action movie legend Walter Hill brings TOMBOY to DVD from April 3rd, courtesy of Precision Pictures.
Frank Kitchen is an assassin at the top of his game.
When he’s double-crossed by a group of ruthless gangsters he falls into the hands of a rogue surgeon, known only as The Doctor, who transforms him into a woman against his will.
Aided by a nurse with her own set of secrets, Frank the hitman becomes Tomboy the hitwoman and revenge is the first thing on her mind…
Starring action cinema’s star du jour Michelle Rodriguez (Furious 7, Machete Kills) as Frank/Tomboy and featuring celluloid royalty in the form of Sigourney Weaver (Alien, Avatar) as The Doctor, TOMBOY is an action adventure you’ll never forget.
Also starring Anthony LaPaglia (TV’s Without A Trace, The Eichmann Show) and Tony Shaloub (TV’s Monk, Spy Kids), TOMBOY is a searing return to form for Walter Hill, director of 1980s classics such as Red Heat and 48 Hours, and essential for action aficionados everywhere.
TOMBOY is available on DVD from 3 April, 2017, courtesy of Precision Pictures
To celebrate the release, we have 3 x Digital copies of the film to give away courtesy of our friends at Signature Entertainment and Precision Pictures.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Tomboy’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Wednesday 22nd March, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.