Based on the bestselling novel by M.L. Stedman and from acclaimed director Derek Cianfrance (The Place Beyond The Pines), The Light Between Oceans is a beautiful and heart-breaking reminder of the infinite power of love and the lengths that we’ll go to in order to protect it.
When lighthouse keeper Tom Sherbourne (Michael Fassbender) and his adored wife Isabel (Alicia Vikander) discover a baby adrift in a boat off the remote coast of Western Australia they assume the worse.
Determined to give her a happy life full of love they choose to raise the child as their own but it’s not until years later that the shattering consequences of their decision will change their lives forever.
The Light Between Oceans will be available on DVD and Blu-ray from 13 March, 2017.
To celebrate the release, we have 2 x DVD + Novel bundles to give away courtesy of our friends at Entertainment One UK.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Oceans’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Thursday 16th March, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.