Get ready to meet the most dangerous accountant ever when ‘THE ACCOUNTANT’ comes to Digital Download (out now) and Blu-ray and DVD from 13 March, 2017.
To celebrate the release, we are offering five lucky winners the chance to win The Accountant on DVD!
Christian Wolff (Affleck) is a math savant with more affinity for numbers than people. Behind the cover of a small-town CPA office, he works as a freelance accountant for some of the world’s most dangerous criminal organizations.
With the Treasury Department’s Crime Enforcement Division, run by Ray King, starting to close in, Christian takes on a legitimate client: a state-of-the-art robotics company where an accounting clerk (Anna Kendrick) has discovered a discrepancy involving millions of dollars.
But as Christian un-cooks the books and gets closer to the truth, it is the body count that starts to rise.
Join the conversation with Facebook.com/TheAccountantMovieUK/ | For more information on The Accountant visit: https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/movies/the-accountant | © 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
To celebrate, we have 5 x DVD copies of the film to give away courtesy of our friends at Warner Bros. Entertainment.
To enter, answer the following question and fill out the form with ‘Wolff’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
***** QUESTION *****
In The Accountant, this celebrated actor stars as Ray King, head of the Crime Enforcement Division of the U.S. Treasury. In addition to winning an Oscar for his performance as Fletcher in the recent drama Whiplash, this actor is also known for playing hard-nosed newspaper editor J.Jonah Jameson in the Spider-Man films. Name this actor.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Friday 10th March, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
– Open to UK residents only | – Winners must be aged 15 or over | – The Arts Shelf is the competition promoter
– Prize for each of the 5 (five) winners is: x1 (one) The Accountant on DVD
– If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
– Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
– Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
– Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
– The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
– Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment. Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void