Floyd Mayweather: The Undefeated Tour
Echo Arena, Liverpool
Friday 9th March
Floyd Mayweather hits the UK in March 2017 for an exclusive series of event courtesy of events specialists, Kong Events, and we have a pair of tickets to give away for the Echo Arena, Liverpool date on Friday 9th March.
Fans will get the chance to purchase VIP tickets for Photo Meet & Greet with the boxing legend, there will also be a 45 minute interview hosted by Sky Sports Johnny Nelson which will also give an insight into Floyd’s boxing career with an opportunity for the audience to ask Floyd questions.
Boxing fans will have the chance to purchase TMT merchandise and signed Floyd Mayweather boxing memorabilia throughout the evening.
To celebrate, we have 1 x pair of tickets to give away courtesy of our friends at Kong Events.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Echo’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Tuesday 28th February, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.