To celebrate the release of epic adventure The Great Wall, which is released in UK Cinemas on February 17th, we have five sets of film merchandise to give away including the official art of the film book and a novelisation of the story.
Starring Matt Damon and directed by one of the most breathtaking visual stylists of our time, Zhang Yimou (Hero, House of Flying Daggers), Legendary’s The Great Wall tells the story of an elite force making a valiant stand for humanity on the world’s most iconic structure.
The first English-language production for Yimou is the largest film ever shot entirely in China.
The Great Wall also stars Jing Tian, Pedro Pascal, Willem Dafoe and Andy Lau.
To celebrate, we have 5 x Merchandise Sets copies of the film to give away courtesy of our friends at Universal Pictures UK.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Zhang’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Thursday 23rd February, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
The Prize: 5x winners will each receive: A novelization of The Great Wall and the official art of the film book
The Prize must be delivered to one UK address. Delivery will be made within 30 days of the prize winner confirming their postal address to the Prize Supplier or Promoter.
All prizes elements are subject to availability.
The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value.
Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize, the prize will be awarded to Winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
No cash alternative is offered for any Prizes and they are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
Prize Supplier: Universal Pictures International UK + Eire Limited.