In “Tim Burton’s best in 20 years” (The Guardian), the cinematic genius brings his magic to Ransom Riggs’ worldwide best-selling novel to create a fantastical world of mystery, power and peculiarity.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment celebrates the in-home release of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, arriving on Blu-ray™, Blu-ray 3D, 4K Ultra HD and DVD on 6th February 2017.
When 16-year-old Jake unravels a mystery that spans alternate realities and times, he discovers a secret world for children with unusual powers, including levitating Emma, pyrokinetic Olive, and invisible Millard.
But danger soon arises and the children must band together to protect a world as extraordinary as they are.
With captivating stars including Eva Green (Miss Peregrine), Academy Award® nominee Samuel L. Jackson (Barron), Emmy Award® winner Allison Janney (Dr. Golan), and up-and-comers Asa Butterfield (Jake) and Ella Purnell (Emma), Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children is sure to delight fans and families alike. A must-own for any Tim Burton fan collection!
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, arrives on Blu-ray™, Blu-ray 3D, 4K Ultra HD and DVD on 6th February 2017
To celebrate, we have 2 x Blu-ray copies of the film to give away courtesy of our friends at Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
To enter, fill out the following form with ‘Riggs’ in the subject line, including your full name, address and contact number.
(Due to some competition entry issues from forum click throughs, please ensure you refresh this page before completing the form.)
Competition closes on Thursday 9th February, 2017
Winners will be notified by phone / email
Best of luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Note: Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted and will be deleted immediately!
– The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– The Arts Shelf does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– The Arts Shelf reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.