Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year announces inaugural ‘Fujifilm Award for Innovation’
For the very first time, the Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year Awards will be presenting the Fujifilm Award for Innovation, for an image chosen from the 2017 shortlisted images.
Open to professional and amateur, old and young, the Awards celebrate the very best in food photography and film from around the world.
The Finalists are invited to a magnificent Champagne Taittinger reception at the world-renowned Mall Galleries, London followed by a five-day public exhibition.
The prize pool is worth more than £10,000 and Finalists benefit from huge amounts of coverage of their work.
The categories cover the full cultural range of the depiction of food in society – there is something for everyone. From styled food for magazines to images of families eating together in celebration of religious festivals, from depictions of the realities of food production to food growing in its natural setting.
Since 2011, more than 30,000 images have been submitted from across the world and almost 1 million people visited the Awards website.
Renowned for their innovative approach to camera development, Fujifilm will be seeking an image that represents their philosophy and has shown a different way to achieve an exciting image.
The winner of the Fujifilm Award for Innovation will receive the following:
- 6-month relationship with Fujifilm to be taken within 12 months of the awards
- Free loan of Fujifilm X-series products during the relationship
- Fujifilm will support the photographer by promoting them on their Social Media channels (subject to the work being shot on Fujifilm products)
- Fujifilm will support the photographer with up to 10 exhibition quality prints, to be printed by a laboratory of Fujifilm’s choice
- May be commissioned to present on behalf of Fujifilm at retailer events, experience days or trade shows (subject to the work being shot on Fujifilm products)
For more information, and to enter your images, please Click Here.