Star Wars® Death Star Levitating Speaker
Inspired by the Empire’s most destructive weapon, the brilliant Death Star Levitating Bluetooth Speaker blows other desktop sound systems clear out of the Outer Rim.
This gravity defying orb is suspended by magnetic levitation, allowing it to hover magically above the base unit.
Not only will it float and spin 360 degrees in thin air, it’s speaker will pump out some great sounds.
Thankfully, the sound is clear, the force is strong and unlike outer space, you can hear even a pin drop.
Powered by a Lithium-ion rechargeable battery and with up to five hours’ playback time between charges, the Death Star Levitating Bluetooth Speaker makes a handy companion on any trip.
Whatever galaxy that is.
- · Officially licensed Star Wars® Death Star Levitating Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker
- · Bluetooth 4.1 with EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- · Operating distance up to 33 feet (10m)
- · Up to 5 hours continuous play time
- · Finely tuned 75mm audio driver Built-in Microphone
- · Orb floating height 3cm (1.2″)
- · Output power 5W
- · Electro-Magnetic base with USB port to charge your Orb and other devices
- · Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery – charge time 2 hours
- · Input Voltage: DC5V-1A(Speaker) DC12V-2A(Base)
The Star Wars ® Death Star Levitating Speaker costs £149.99 from The Fowndry